Welcome to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI)
Founded in 1895, SACS CASI accredits over 13,000 schools and school systems throughout the United States and overseas. SACS CASI is an accreditation division of AdvancED.
Dedicated to being the leader in advancing excellence in education worldwide so that every student is prepared for success in an ever-changing and diverse world.
Parents who send their children to an accredited school can rest assured that the school is committed to raising student performance and held accountable for improving student learning on a continual basis.
Accreditation means that students have:
- Qualified teachers who continually working to improve their
- practices and teaching methods
- Access to rich, diverse, and sound curriculum
- Access to a range of student activities and support services
- Transferability of credits
- Greater access to federal loans, scholarships, post secondary
- education, and military programs that require accreditation
Learn more about accreditation by visiting: